Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, NanNing, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou
Programs: Language, Arts, P.E., Corporate Training, Overseas Business,Technology & Innovation, Family Education, and more
Job title: English Teacher;
· You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
· You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
· Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
· Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
· The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
· You will be provided with:
o Professional training
o Academic training
o Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
o Teaching materials and resources
o Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
o Part time opportunities for additional income.
1. Basic salary: 16,000 - 20000 RMB per month (before tax);
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus, up to 15000RMB
b. Bonus for new teachers; up to 5000RMB
c. Overtime pay, up to 2000RMB/month
d. Quarterly bonus, up to 6000RMB
e. Bonus for enrollment，up to 1500RMB/month
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance:2000RMB/per month
b. Flight allowance:6000 RMB
c. Sign-in allowance:6000RMB
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical & accident insurance;
c. Paid holiday:
d. Nursing Leave:
e. Maternity Leave:
f. Professional training;
g. Opportunities for promotion;
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children,
1. Native English speaker only;
2. Bachelor's or above;
3.TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;